Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Why so expensive? You order the TRD items?

"MSRP/Sugg. Retail: $28,035.00"

edit: n/m, i see it listed on the left.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off, that's not the price I'm paying. I'm getting $500 over invoice.

Second, I tried using Cars Direct. After a month, the guy hasn't gotten back to us with any headway. I even tried the fleet through Costco...that was a joke. Guy called me back and had a SWB, told him I wanted BSP and I never heard back.

The one I showed here is the one I ordered. I ordered the TRD BBK and SS and I wanted to have the VSC. Carsdirect was having a lot of trouble with that. My understanding is that they only work with certain dealerships. If those dealerships don't have it, they don't do much else to find one for you.

I could have just gone and bought one, but I couldn't find one with BBK and SS, let alone the VSC as well. BSP has been hard to come by so far around here. Lots of SWB, though.

The truck is scheduled for the assembly line the week of the 6th. Supposedly spends 2 days on the line then gets shipped out. I'll have it shortly after that.

I've got some money set aside for some mods...just have to decide on what to do first.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Did you buy that from Carson Toyota???? I bought many items from the L-Tuned parts guys there. Great Dealer!!!!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AZSCTACO said:
Did you buy that from Carson Toyota???? I bought many items from the L-Tuned parts guys there. Great Dealer!!!!!!!
That's my truck on there! I test drove an 06 there a couple months ago. Salesman was telling me the parts manager has a 1100HP Supra. Seem like good people there, though the Salesman was a little slimey.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My truck is scheduled to be built sometime this week. If all goes well, I should take delivery this Saturday.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Traction control? Who needs that:)

·
Registered
222 Posts
AZSCTACO said:
:funnyup: hey!!! no we dont!!! UR :looney:

buT yeah i got My X @ carson ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts