Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ah ok. Im in the market for some nice 17 or 18 inch non-chrome rims and tires. Thanks for posting the info so quick. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
flowedtacoma said:
some1 has to have a FWD car that's 5-lug $300 plus shiping?
I would buy them if they were 4 lug. I could have picked them up also. Oh well here is a bump for ya.

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
tacomas use a fwd offset. that's why everyone keeps telling you to find out and post that info or at least the type of car it was on. :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they were on a '99 Mazda 626. I'll see if I can find the offset. I was sayin a FWD car b/c of the weight issue. They make these in 4-lug, check pep boys, morcheez

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
flowedtacoma said:
Bolt pattern is 5-lug universal
Sorry, I don't wanna be an ass, be there is no such a thing as "5-lug universal".
5 lug could be 5 by 100 (millimeter)....unlikely though (I think Subaru is one of the few automotive company that still use this bolt-pattern).....or 5 by 4.5 inch (aka 5 by 114.3 millimeter)...most likely that's the one...which should fit onto the Tacoma.....but the offset looks awfully positive....I really can't tell though from those two pics.
Good luck selling those wheels.

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,739 Posts
it will be 5x100 and 5x114.3..

You can easily check the offset of the wheel by looking around at the wheel, it should say either ET then 38, 40, 45, or some double digit number, ect..

heres an example of one of my wheels.. (number placement mite differ tho)
http://www.hometown.aol.com/pentastarturbo/images/mvc-012l.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So, I looked on the rim and all i saw was the model number, the size, the max load and then there is a number w/o ET on it, it just says 40. that help any1 out?

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FlamedYota said:
Ah ok. Im in the market for some nice 17 or 18 inch non-chrome rims and tires. Thanks for posting the info so quick. :waytogo:
I believe it will fit a Taco. I saw the number 40 on the back of them if that helps any

1 - 20 of 31 Posts