$300 OBO :runaway:
16x7 enkei mesh that look like BBS RS

+23 offset
5x114.3
205/55/16 tires
2 Goodyear tires like new condition
1 Goodyear worn like 10% left
1 Dunlop worn like 15% left

willing to trade for a snowboard jacket/pants unused condition. Something nice along the range of the following brands: burton, ride, dc, forum, grenade etc...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Will you ship to 55119, and how much... Or give me your area code and I'll find out shipping. How much do you think each wheel wieghs.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its 5x114.3 so I dont think the the vdubbers would like to have them redrilled, but I should give it a try. :waytogo: :waytogo:

Will you ship to 55119, and how much... Or give me your area code and I'll find out shipping. How much do you think each wheel wieghs.
Sorry man I dont think I'd like to ship em, too much of a hassle. I dont even know where to find the boxes for them. I'll let you know if i get desperate enough to want to ship them. I dont know the weights on them, but I know that the previous 17's that I had were lighter. :doah: Ill shoot you a pm if i still have them in like 2 weeks if thats good for you.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
newbie101 said:
Its 5x114.3 so I dont think the the vdubbers would like to have them redrilled, but I should give it a try. :waytogo: :waytogo:

Sorry man I dont think I'd like to ship em, too much of a hassle. I dont even know where to find the boxes for them. I'll let you know if i get desperate enough to want to ship them. I dont know the weights on them, but I know that the previous 17's that I had were lighter. :doah: Ill shoot you a pm if i still have them in like 2 weeks if thats good for you.
how about you start kickin it more foo! :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about you start kickin it more foo! :D
I'd like to but this homie that i know...never calls me out...lol but I was actually thinking of going to that one meet. My trucks a bit embarassed cause I havent touched her for ages.:( :eek:

Oh yea..how about youjust buy my wheels so i can meet you up....that'll count right?

\

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
newbie101 said:
I'd like to but this homie that i know...never calls me out...lol but I was actually thinking of going to that one meet. My trucks a bit embarassed cause I havent touched her for ages.:( :eek:

Oh yea..how about youjust buy my wheels so i can meet you up....that'll count right?
oh, its cause that homie your talking about lost his old cell phone with your number in it :D but try to roll down saturday to fontucky if your not busy!

My trucks a bit embarassed cause I havent touched her for ages.
And tell your truck not to be embarassed, you shouldnt be touching her in those ways anyways :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts