Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anyone out there have 15x10’s all around on stock suspension in a first gen 2.4? wondering if they’d fit up front or just the back?
thank you

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
The offset is very important here. I run a 17x10 on all four corners with a 0 offset if I remember correctly (i bought wheels for my mud rig and my lowered taco at the same time, one was -6 and was 0...can't exactly remember which is which)

Those 17x10s are on my 2000 reg cab that is lowered significantly. I do run a 10mm spacer because I did the Cadillac front brake upgrade and rear disc conversion in the back. The wheels I bought are steelies so caliper spacing was an issue with the 0 offset. They fit just fine before the brake upgrades. The only rubbing I would get was at full lock while backing up and it was ever so slightly. Hardly noticeable. I also run a 235/45/zr17 200 tw semi-slick race tires (Hankook Ventus TD3) on those. Which is a taaaaad stretched for that size wheel. I'll be going up in width when I replace them here soon.

The short answer is to do some measuring and make sure you account for enough backspacing/offset and you should be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts