Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everyone.I need 14mm x 1.5 lug nuts for my new rims because i cant fit the stock ones in since the hole for the lug nuts is too narrow to fit the wrench in there
I need something like this in chrome below.Any suggestions? I also need to be 100% sure that they will work with the stock wrench for changing a spare.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,681 Posts
What year and type (5-lug versus 6-lug) Taco are we talking about? :shrug:

·
Registered
167 Posts
What year and type (5-lug versus 6-lug) Taco are we talking about? :shrug:

I'm the opposite right now... my OE chrome lug-nuts got messed-up from the dealer due to the frame recall....

How would I pick out a quality closed-end lug-nuts say from McGards? Including matching wheel locks?

Or even a quality JDM brand that I could order from a USA online dealer?

2004 2WD regular cab 5-lug with painted base 5-spoke wheel here....

·
Registered
1 Posts
USA online dealers?
As far as I know,most online stores said they are American sellers but in fact products are made in China even some shipped from China.Quality varies.
I bought a set wheel spacers from ebay last month ,do you know how long have I received it ? Two full weeks to AL.I doubt they came from China.
For hexautoparts lug nuts you found,I never bought it before but know this brand on Amazon.
My suggestion is taking the tires and rims to the shop for the swap and they have the right size lug nuts.
This time you could buy from them at a higher price.But next time you could find 14 x 1.5 lug nuts online like Hexautoparts you like or other auto parts store to save your money and time.
After all,you have known the correct size lug nuts for your rim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts