Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the average 1/4 mile time is for a stock engine on a 99 tacoma 2wd 4cyl (automatic). I dont heve a track and its to much work to go measure out a 1/4 mile and have a friend time me. Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hate to drudge up old posts but I just finished a MS3x install on my 98 2RZ auto ex cab truck. Everything else is completely stock even down to the stock air box and MAF. I never ran it at the track before but it does feel faster now as i'm running a much better timing curve than the stock ECU gave it. I'll post results

·
Read Only
819 Posts
Does anyone know what the average 1/4 mile time is for a stock engine on a 99 tacoma 2wd 4cyl (automatic). I dont heve a track and its to much work to go measure out a 1/4 mile and have a friend time me. Thanks
You can go to drag times dot com & search the Tacoma's & get info on stock & non-stock Tacoma's 1/4 mile times.

Mad Maxx

·
Read Only
819 Posts
Also if you know how much your truck weighs and how much HP at the flywheel or at the wheels you can go to this site & get a good estimate of what your 1/4 mile could be under ideal conditions.

http://robrobinette.com/et.htm

Mad Maxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts