Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone raced one? i got into a unoficial imptomptu race with one earlier that was being test driven from the local lexus dealer and i was slowly getting onit and saw him matching speed .. so i stood on it and he matched speed for a second then slowly fell back.. i dunno since they have 278hp i was awfuly suprised.. dunno if he was really racing curious if anyone else raced one and if i was crazy or what?:shrug:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
he wasn't racing... is that the answer you'e looking for? honestly, he'd walk you, but prolly could believe that a taco was keeping up with him so... you just helped the salesman not sell that car... :waytogo:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Firdaddy said:
i had my doubts defintally otherwise i'd hget on her eliek every other ricer and say i beat a rocket ship with mystock taco:lol: and i didnt knwo he was testrdriving till he turned intot he stealer:doah: o well
WOW, CT reallllyyyy needs spell check:eyecrazy:

·
Registered
14,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
www.ncp-power.com
4,510 Posts
dude, those cars park themselves (seroiusly, they can park themselves). i don't care if they're slow. which they aren't.

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Firdaddy said:
my sister is -11 thats blind...lol
Must have been the result of that "facial" Daveowen gave her... he was bragging about it earlier!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts