Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy these but i dont know if the +50 offset is too much for a 17x7.5. What do the factory 15's have for an offset? Would i have better or worse luck with these 18x8.5's with a +30 offset? Thanks for any help.

· Registered
704 Posts
The Xrunner wheels are 18x8 and have a +30 mm offset. I wouldn't go anything higher than a +35mm offset. I have 18x9.5 with a +35 mm offset and it looks really good in my opinion. Here is my reg cab with the x wheels so you can see if you like how that size wheel looks. Also a pic of my 18x9.5. My truck is lowered 3" so it will look a little different than yours if it's stock.

· Registered
835 Posts
You had to post a picture of you and the truck at the lake in az jake... You have no idea how much I have missed the lake this last summer

Jakes right though you'll be fine running 30-35-40mm offsets... the 7.5 is kind of narrow so the offset should actually be lower 25-30mm to keep them from looking pushed in two far

· Registered
704 Posts
Gumby said:
You had to post a picture of you and the truck at the lake in az jake... You have no idea how much I have missed the lake this last summer

Jakes right though you'll be fine running 30-35-40mm offsets... the 7.5 is kind of narrow so the offset should actually be lower 25-30mm to keep them from looking pushed in two far
Yeah I love going up to the lake. The drive up to canyon lake is pretty fun too.
Here is another for you gumby

· Registered
835 Posts
Damn I have not been out to canyon lake in probably 15 years

Saguaro and pleasant were close to were I lived so I always went there... Party cove and pleasant makes for an interesting day

· Registered
10 Posts
Droppedmytaco said:
The Xrunner wheels are 18x8 and have a +30 mm offset. I wouldn't go anything higher than a +35mm offset. I have 18x9.5 with a +35 mm offset and it looks really good in my opinion. Here is my reg cab with the x wheels so you can see if you like how that size wheel looks. Also a pic of my 18x9.5. My truck is lowered 3" so it will look a little different than yours if it's stock.

where did you get your lip-kit from??? it looks sweeeeet...

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I went with the Kazera 18x8.5 +30 with General Grabber UHP 255/55's. I like the look but it really needs the 2/2 SoSPerformance drop kit. Has anyone done it to a NON X-Runner? What exactly is need from the X-Runner front shocks, and does anyone know where I can either pickup a used set, or inform me of some aftermarket ones? Thanks again for the help. Let me know what you think of the new look. BEFORE:

AFTER:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.