·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They come in Gray, Black and Tan

·
Registered
162 Posts
As of a couple weeks ago, qlogic was backordered on them... Things might have changed, we just ended up making a set for a customer.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, thanks for the info!

How did it sound?

·
Registered
162 Posts
It sounded really nice, we mounted the midbass driver into a really dynamated door and placed the 4s and tweets in the kick. the imaging was pretty decent and the soundstage was high enough.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm thinking about trying those.. if there on back order I will have to make my own set.. But glad to know they sounded good

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had a set of Q-forms in the '94 Toyota Pickup at one time. The grey was a shade lighter than the stock trim in the vehicle.

After looking at the pictures on the Q-logic site, it appears that these kick panels are a shade off as well (at least in grey).

Is it really that hard to match the interior color of a Toyota? I know that when I ordered color-coat from SEM, it's always a PERFECT match. Why can't Q-logic get it right? For a $200 pair of kick panels, I shouldn't have to use another $50+ in SEM products to make it look right.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya, my friend has a set of q kick panels in his 02 Tacoma, Tan Color kicks. Just a little off on the paint.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got a email from them. They wont be shipping or going into production. Next 2 weeks....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts