Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pic of what the rear double cab all weather mats look like? I really just need to front two.. so if theres nothing real special about the rear mats for the d-cab ill just buy the set for the regular cab and save some moola:D

i know im cheap :evil:

·
www.LiquidAss.com
3,345 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
:doah: I read somewhere that the Huskey mats flolded up on the sides. Now I am confused. I don't like the floor liners. Which ones should I get?

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
I got all weather mats from the dealer and LOVE EM. I might get a matching carpet set for shows but these mats are perfect.
Edit: I was forced to buy these with the truck..I think they were around 150, the dealer was being an ass about removing them, but I'm happy in the long run.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well im trying to buy the OEM ones here

http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/accessories.html

I want them so they'll fit rite and clip over the carpet im tired of cleaning these bistchs..

I have cheap mat from autozone rite now they dont fit rite and they move all over the place.

Xmadcowx - those arent the 05+ tacoma weather mats are they?

still does anyone know what the OEM rear all weather mats looks like for the D-cab?

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
Yea...they were on the truck when I bought it.

"All-weather Floor Mats handle all types of weather." >> from that link you posted.

·
www.LiquidAss.com
3,345 Posts
x1andy said:
Well im trying to buy the OEM ones here

http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/accessories.html

I want them so they'll fit rite and clip over the carpet im tired of cleaning these bistchs..

Sorry to tell you man, but you are in for some cracking with the ones if they are the same as the ones in the pics. I had them and learned an expensive $75 lesson that I could hve paid $25 more and got FloorLiners in the first place.

Matt... I've had Husky Liners in my other truck for about three years now, and they have not folded.

I'm just trying to save you guys some money from what I know will happen with the mats liek posted in the picture.
I'll take pics later of the backsides of mine and you can see for yourself what to look for. Now I gotta go help a buddy paint and move.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
i also had the ones from the factory in the pic above....mine cracked within 3 months ..just get the weathertech floorliners

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
Had the truck in Florida weather since July 2005...no cracks yet..guess I'm lucky.

·
www.LiquidAss.com
3,345 Posts
AZSCTACO said:
Get some of these........I get them for all my rides.

http://www.exactmats.com/
I like that idea. Looks like the plastic you use under the computer chair on carpet.

BUT, where does it hold the water and stuff from rolling off the edge and into the carpet? I can't find any good shots.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
BRB GTG PP said:
I like that idea. Looks like the plastic you use under the computer chair on carpet.

BUT, where does it hold the water and stuff from rolling off the edge and into the carpet? I can't find any good shots.
Oh yeah.....they won't be much help for the water rolling off the edge. They are more to keep the mats clean and keep from getting the heal wear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts