2007 Tacoma Lineup Bolsters Interior Comforts
Posted on September 28, 2006 10:01 PM

Toyota recently posted their official press release for the 2007 Tacoma lineup.

In the release, Toyota outlined the key features of the Tacoma as well as the changes for next year's trucks. Highlights include:

- Larger seats
    - Two tone instrument panel
    - Redesigned audio head units
    - Chrome trim around the gauge panel
    - On Access Cab Sport grade models, front seats feature convenient new “walk-in" memory
    - The ability to disable the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) system on equipped models

The press release also notes that the current incarnation of the Tacoma is the eighth generation of Toyota's compact pickup first launched in 1964. It also notes that the Tacoma accounts for nearly 10 percent of Toyota's US sales.

Read the full release on Toyota's press site.

Comments:

i need to see it

Posted by: Th3rd on October 23, 2006 02:41 PM

I have to see this

Posted by: youngaj on October 30, 2006 09:03 PM

its a must see

Posted by: xrtaco06 on November 7, 2006 05:18 PM

I just bought one, but never having ridden in a Tacoma I can't make a comparison. However, I can say the truck kicks butt. :)

Posted by: stewprime on December 26, 2006 06:41 PM

Oh yes, it will be mine

Posted by: BigRedDog on January 28, 2007 04:15 PM

I have a 07 X-runner...but i cant tell the difference either ...

Posted by: TRD13ML on January 30, 2007 04:01 PM

I can't tell any difference between the 07 seat and the 06 seat. ???

Posted by: 007Tacoma on February 20, 2007 03:06 PM

me either!

Posted by: alangranvue on February 23, 2007 02:14 AM

I'd like to see the new audio head unit, and the walk-in memory seats would kick tail, the girlfriend is quite a bit shorter than me!!!

Posted by: wholiman on February 26, 2007 02:37 AM

Mine is a 2007 Access Cab 4x2, this is my 2nd Toyota pickup and 6th Toyota overall since 1975,the seats are always poor and as I grow older and fatter it gets no better, but they make the most reliable cars
I've ever owned, I only wish they would buy the auto love of my life "Chevy"

Posted by: Mad Monck on March 8, 2007 05:51 PM

No offense to anyone, but "larger seats"? Man, we are a fat country. I drove an '05 today, and the seats certainly did not strike me as being small... I like seats where I can feel the bolsters on my sides. I know it's not a sports car, but big huge seats ruin comfort for people of normal proportions...

Posted by: Cardiac on April 11, 2007 08:13 PM

MY 07 ACCESS CAB 4X4 6-SPEED MANUAL KICKS @$$!

Posted by: MexisTaco on May 23, 2007 10:51 AM

You must be logged in to post comments to news articles Log in now >>