Mambeau / Admin
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Off the map
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
README: How to Use the For Sale Section
The CustomTacos For Sale forum has been reorganized effective November 2005. There are now 4 dedicated sub-forums for:
- Vehicles: Toyota Trucks
- Vehicles: All Others - Anything other than a Toyota truck ...
- Parts and Accessories - Any automotive components or parts other than audio and electronic equipment
- Mobile Audio and Electronics - Any stereo or other electronic gear
- Wheels and Tires - Anything round you can roll around on....
- Non-Automotive Items - Anything else (not properly fitting the categories above)
Please make a point to list your stuff within the most appropriate subsection, if applicable.
For items not fitting into any of the subsections, simply list them in the overall / general For Sale section.
TIPS for Sellers:
TIPS for Buyers:
- Do yourself a favor, and make your post's subject line informative as to what you're offering.
- If your Profile is empty or otherwise uninformative - make a point to state your geographical location / email or other contact info / name
- To prevent time wasted by both buyers and yourself, PLEASE post follow-up posts to indicate the item has been 'Sold'.
ETIQUETTE in the For Sale Forums
- Do yourself a favor, and try to make sure the seller is who he says he is
- If the seller's Profile is empty or otherwise uninformative - make a point to find out his geographical location / email or other contact info / name
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to exercise 'due diligence' in avoiding scams and rip-offs
- For Sale is a forum for advertising and for making contacts between buyers and sellers.
- For Sale is NOT a forum for discussing or bashing what's being offered or who it is that's offering it.
- If you want to discuss or learn more about some type of item you see in For Sale, post your questions and comments in the proper discussion forum. For example, if you wonder about suicide doors offered in For Sale - post in Exterior / Body to learn more or discuss the advisability of having them.
- Flaming is as unwelcome and subject to deletion in For Sale as it is everywhere else in CT.
Last edited by Enola Gaia; 08-10-2008 at 01:31 PM.