Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Truck tent, ECU, leaf springs, steering bushings etc...

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  4WD_MOFO 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a USED sports truck II truck bed tent for sale. Will fit 1996-04 toyota tacomas with a 6 foot bed, might also fit other similar sized trucks please verify that though. Tent comes with all shown, one of the poles was bent and has been taped up but you can find replacement ones at any store that sells tent stuff. Asking Just $100.

Also for sale is a NEW set of energy suspension steering rack bushing upgraded bushing kit 1995-2000 4x4, asking $20.

Also for sale is a used set of 3 leaf add-a-leaf rear springs from Deaver Part number #1645F85 . A great add-on for off-roading, after you remove your stock overload spring it will lift the rear about 1.5." Should fit tacos and tundras of all years. Asking $100.

Jet performance upgrade ECU (8-12HP increase) this will only work on a 2001 tacoma V6 with automatic transmission. the check engine light will show because the ECU was acting up when I upgraded it, however the car runs perfectly find with it on and i felt a nice bump in power when running 89-91 octane. ask $200.

All parts located in SOCAL. Shipping might be possible, price would be based on actual price. Any questions at all please ask, buy 2 or more items and i'll cut you a deal :wink.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I also have a pretty nice new chrome muffler that would work great on a V6 taco. 2.5 inch inlet/outlet, made by the same company that does Flowmaster. It was a demo for Jet Performance in Huntington Beach, its a one of a kind. Sold the taco so no need for it. Asking $75. More pics of stuff as well.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.