Use of stickers. - Toyota Tacoma Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Use of stickers.

Just a thought to all members about security for their Tacomas. I too am tempted to put stickers on my Tacoma. Almost always when you purchase parst they send you the stickers and some look very cool. But dont because then you advertise what you got. Its wiser not to becuase of theives. Everyone can do what they want but I dont use them. Stickers look cool and I have some aftermarket parts, but dont anounce it. For example you cuold have an audio system and not tell people by advertising stickers on your exterior. How dumb is that, the idea is to not be seen and fly under the radar. Be ssmar, just be descreet about it. You could put them in your hood compartment on under your hood. But not outside for everyone to see. This is my oppinion only and Im trying to help. Thats why we are here to help each other. We spend hard earned dollars and need to be carefull and protect our Tacomas from theives who dont care what they mean to us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Re: Use of stickers.

If you have something really nice, no stickers. Here in Florida trucks have one foot wide stickers all over rear windows. If you put fifteen grand into your monster truck, do you really need to put a twelve dollar piece of overdone. Sorry sticker people.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tacoma Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode