Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

2WD Corner lights...

4K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  blackedout_taco_stidham 
#1 ·
im lookin to replace my corner lights, i am currently running 2wd fenders, but have the stock style/color 4wd corners, so they dont exactly line up right...so im lookin to replace them, but i want the black corners, like what can be had on ebay, but none of them are for 2wd fenders...or atleast there is no proof in the ad, i messaged them to see if they even knew, but havent heard back yet. is there any where else that sells the black corner lights for 2wd fenders. im also looking for the headlights to match, but i know those are the same from 2wd to 4wd fenders, i.e. the fenders dont matter for the headlights...

Note: some of the listings say "2wd/4wd" but after looking at their pics, it seems that they are referring to a prerunner when they say "2wd"...:mad:

#4 ·
I have a pait of my 2002 ive been meaning to sell ones got a broken clip where the little screw goes not a big deal. There clear with chrome trim shipping where it will cost the most but ill let them go for the price of a 6pack of tall cans PBR of course and shipping

#6 ·
yeah those lights you posted a link to would be GREAT...but i have a 2000, with 2wd fenders, the 01-04 trucks all had the 4wd "flared" fenders with a more pointed corner light and different headlights, i currently have 4wd corners in my 2wd fenders, and if you dont know what your lookin at you cant tell that they dont line up...but i know they arent the right ones and it is driving me crazy that they sit slightly ****-eyed

#8 ·
whenever i get some extra funds these will be the ones i will be ordering. they say specifically that they are NOT for 4x4 or prerunner configurations

http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-00-TACOMA-PICKUP-2WD-BLACK-HEADLIGHTS-CORNER-SIGNAL-LAMPS-w-AMBER-REPLECTOR-/130702630843?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2000|Make%3AToyota|Model%3ATacoma&hash=item1e6e7bdfbb&vxp=mtr

Edit: i just saw who you bought them from and its the same company...i hope they have the correct corners when i go to order mine, we'll just have to wait and see i guess

#10 ·
i forgot i posted this thread until i did some searching for black corner lights, lol

has anyone seen a truck with black headlights (like whats on ebay) with regular stock corner lights? Im tryin to figure out if it will look too goofy...i guess they just dont make the black corners for the pre-01 2wd corners. Kind of annoying. My stock headlights are severely faded and i still have the 4wd corners in and am in need of new headlights and wanted to get the correct corners in the mean time. Any help is appreciated, whether its photoshopped to show what it would look like or whatever...THANKS!

#11 ·
I had my corners blacked for a while, I don't really care for the black corner lights on the 98 front end tho. I jus bought a set of the crystal clear headlights an corner lights. Mine are faded bad to. If I was putin black headlights In I would get the black corners also. I've got my tailights and 3rd light done an front turning signals but I like the clear corners an headlights with the black. Kinda weird:thinking:

#17 · (Edited)
do they have a website or something?

they have the exact black corners im looking for as long as they fit in the 2wd fenders...the black housing with no amber reflector...

they also have the red and clear taillights that i really friggin want as well...

i also found some other corner lights on www.andysautosport.com but they have the amber reflector, which i dont

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.