Originally Posted by tacomatic1
Don't let that battery die!
I'm good. It sits on a 'Battery Tender' trickle charger with a shut off so it doesn't over charge. I learned that real quick after a month in the driveway
No problems anymore. Starts up like a champ anytime I jump in. I have a red top battery in her, I don't want to fork out the cash for a new one of those! So I take good care of it.
I should also mention it hasn't been washed in over a year. No lie, I have photos of what she looks like when I uncover her. She lives outside.