In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.
Please enter your cell phone number for sms verification.
For Example: area code:222, phone number: 333 3333
Please enter received code.
1. Respect other members. Everyone has their own tastes, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it may seem to you. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion in a constructive manner.
2. No flaming or foul language. Racism and gender/sexual preference bashing are NOT tolerated on this site.
3. Any images posted on the site, including file attachments, profile images, gallery images, and signatures must be appropriate. Our standards for "appropriate" mean:
4. Fighting over the internet is lame. Don't do it. If you have a problem with someone, take it to private messages or email. Nobody wants to watch people argue online.
5. Post whoring, or posting messages for the sole purpose of increasing one's post count, is not allowed. If you need to test your signature, please use the test area in the forum. Any user who excessively post whores will have their post count deducted by double the number of "whore" posts.
6. Images in your signature are required to be no larger than 500x100 pixels and no larger than 20Kb in size.
7. Please post in the correct topic area. If a message doesn't fit that topic, it will be moved to the correct location. If you have non-Tacoma related discussion, please use the Off-Topic area.
8. Do not cross post. Posting the same message in more than one topic area is not welcome and multiple posts are subject to deletion.
9. If you have a product or a service that you are selling, please use the For Sale topic area in the Marketplace section of the forum. Any posts found outside of this area will be moved or deleted. If you are a business owner advertising your products, we ask that you sign up for a Vendor account and offer your products for sale in our Vendor Marketplace.
10. Links to potentially inappropriate websites must have a warning posted with them. Any posts without this warning are subject to deletion.
11. Please try to avoid "Post Jacking". Post jacking is replying to a thread with something that is completely off the topic of the thread.
12. Please use the SEARCH feature before you post a question. It is very likely that someone has already posted your question. Feel free to resurrect old threads to ask more questions.
13. Do not, under ANY circumstances give your login information to someone else. Any use or abuse of your account by someone else will be treated in the same manner as if it were you using your account. If you believe that your user account has been compromised, notify a moderator immediately and change your password.
14.Only one account is allowed per person. Creation of multiple accounts will result in probation of original account, and termination of additional accounts.
Our moderating staff typically works on a three-strikes-and-you're-out basis. Users violating forum rules will be issued a warning. If it is the second offense, the account will be put on probation for a period of two weeks. While an account is on probation, the user will have read-only access to the forum (no posting, no replying). If a third offense occurs, the account will be subject to deletion. Creating another user account during probation is grounds for deletion.
These rules may be updated at any time. If any changes are made to these rules, a notice will be posted in the Site News area on the forum.
Last modified: December, 2009