User Tag List

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-10-2016, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: Fi Car Audio SSD 10" with custom access cab enclosure

for sale is a lightly used and very well taken care of sub w/ custom enclosure made to be a perfect fit behind the center console of my '05 access cab. see pics below. the sub is from Fi Car Audio and is their SSD series and loaded with most of the available options. configured with options to handle 1kw rms. i removed the vinyl "Fi" logo sticker from the sub dust cap because i just didn't like it. condition: in my opinion, the sub is as close perfect as used can be.

the enclosure specs at .7 cu ft sealed and is a great match for this sub. this is a great sound quality setup that can also get loud. the enclosure was coated in Line-x bedliner and incredibly durable. no scratches or blemishes, its a perfect finish. personally, i prefer the black texture look over carpet. see pics below and notice how perfect the fit is. i'm thinking it was '09 when Toyota changed the rear seat design on the access cab, however i can not verify fitment with that rear seat design. again, my truck is an '05.

would like to sell together. too heavy to ship. i'm located in western Kentucky and willing to drive as much as 1 hr. in any direction to meet-up with a serious potential buyer.

will start at $175 obo for the package. the sub alone is $225 new.

questions, let me know. i can provide references if needed. regarding the picture of the enclosure sitting on the concrete floor, you can still see some leftover silicone on the mounting surface that i used to help seal the sub inside the enclosure. it easily peals off....

thx, todd

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: FS: Fi Car Audio SSD 10" with custom access cab enclosure

update: i'm open to offers. i've decided that i am willing to ship as long as its within a reasonable distance. let me know if interested.

reminder: sub and enclosure are in perfect condition. the sub handles 1,000 watts RMS. its a dual 2 ohm voice coil. this is a custom and perfect fit. also retains use of both rear seats.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tacoma Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode