#41 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Balboa Slick/Drag Radial Foundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
Well if u give me 30 passes like nutrini did I am sure I will break every record.
just to set the record straight, Ive been to the 1/8 once ran about 4 times, and 1/4 mile maybe 4 times, only 2 times with drag radials. I doubt Ive ran 30 times total on the drag strip in my life.

But Paul why don't you visit the strip more often? you want the baddest x runner, it take practice.

Yes I'm parting out my truck, only a fool would trade it or sell it with all the parts on it. Atleast Im getting some of my money back out of my truck.Either way you ve got more money in your x than anyone and you have proved nothing.. other than you have more money than common sense.

-----------R/T-----60'-------330-----1/8-----MPH----1000------1/4------MPH---
TRD---.385-----1.821---5.390---8.279--85.64--10.736---12.826---107.57-----4-9-10
MKII---.667----1.759---5.189---8.141--85.88--10.703---12.850---105.49 ---10-8-10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#42 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Back in Black

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntinhri View Post
just to set the record straight, Ive been to the 1/8 once ran about 4 times, and 1/4 mile maybe 4 times, only 2 times with drag radials. I doubt Ive ran 30 times total on the drag strip in my life.

But Paul why don't you visit the strip more often? you want the baddest x runner, it take practice.

Yes I'm parting out my truck, only a fool would trade it or sell it with all the parts on it. Atleast Im getting some of my money back out of my truck.Either way you ve got more money in your x than anyone and you have proved nothing.. other than you have more money than common sense.
Yes I have. And it has been fun and Fixin to get better with compound forced induction setup. Anybody that tries to turn this truck into a dragster does not have that much commen sense either. Welcome to the club.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
#43 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Addict

Quote:
Yes I have. And it has been fun and Fixin to get better with compound forced induction setup. Anybody that tries to turn this truck into a dragster does not have that much commen sense either. Welcome to the club.
See there you go again.. I have videos that prove that I never tried to turn mine into a dragster. Infact rook, youll never run your truck as hard as I ran mine.... I ran mine to 100,000 miles on a OEM trans, all bolt ons possible, and 60,000 of boost. Until you put your truck on a circle track and run 70 in to the corners, you not in my club... OH BTW you still need to auto cross and finially run 12's rookie!.. good luck on begging for tires form the CT crew..

-----------R/T-----60'-------330-----1/8-----MPH----1000------1/4------MPH---
TRD---.385-----1.821---5.390---8.279--85.64--10.736---12.826---107.57-----4-9-10
MKII---.667----1.759---5.189---8.141--85.88--10.703---12.850---105.49 ---10-8-10
#44 (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Veteran

Should have used the donation money to pay off the bills so he could have a finished truck.

All that talk, and what happened?
#45 (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 03:13 PM
ADMlNAHATER

Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Should have used the donation money to pay off the bills so he could have a finished truck.

all the money is going towards protein powder

#46 (permalink) Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Tacorvette enthusiast

Quote:

Who knows, lol. He abruptly quit posting, probably cause he got scared of my truck since I put the LS1 in it, thats all I can imagine.

It would be terrible to get beat by somebody who only has spent a fraction of money on their truck in comparison (cause I am the only one touching my truck)
Haha

BOOST BRIGADE I fabricate custom parts: HEIM STYLE STRUT RODS, FORWARD FACING INTAKE MANIFOLDS, and TRACTION BARS (5 LUG) contact me for more info @ www.Speed-freek.com or just PM me here THANKS!
Former Lexus / Toyota tech
#47 (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Back in Black

(Thread Starter)

Quote:

Used the money to turbo charge my jetski in the Dominican Republic. I drive a Taco everyday just quit posting due to lack of interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris D. View Post
all the money is going towards protein powder
Yes and just got married in the Dominican Republic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Who knows, lol. He abruptly quit posting, probably cause he got scared of my truck since I put the LS1 in it, thats all I can imagine.

It would be terrible to get beat by somebody who only has spent a fraction of money on their truck in comparison (cause I am the only one touching my truck)
Haha
I am not worried about some slacker in CA. with an LS1. Bet that!! But you are probably the only one that I could not shake out of my rear view mirror.

#48 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Tacorvette enthusiast

Quote:
Used the money to turbo charge my jetski in the Dominican Republic. I drive a Taco everyday just quit posting due to lack of interest.

Yes and just got married in the Dominican Republic.

I am not worried about some slacker in CA. with an LS1. Bet that!! But you are probably the only one that I could not shake out of my rear view mirror.

Turbo Jetski in DR? I have seen how things are done down there, you actually found a competent person and the ability to get the parts?? That place is fking like Cuba! Lucky if you get your stuff in the mail since the country is so poor and corrupt. When I was over there doing some diving and helping with SCUBA courses we had to wait forever for a part for the air compressor, and it got "lost" a few times until she had to pay some "Fee" to get it found, lol,

Currently collecting parts for my turbo setup and forged motor. Gonna be wicked! Well sort of already is....

BOOST BRIGADE I fabricate custom parts: HEIM STYLE STRUT RODS, FORWARD FACING INTAKE MANIFOLDS, and TRACTION BARS (5 LUG) contact me for more info @ www.Speed-freek.com or just PM me here THANKS!
Former Lexus / Toyota tech
#49 (permalink) Old 03-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Back in Black

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Turbo Jetski in DR? I have seen how things are done down there, you actually found a competent person and the ability to get the parts?? That place is fking like Cuba! Lucky if you get your stuff in the mail since the country is so poor and corrupt. When I was over there doing some diving and helping with SCUBA courses we had to wait forever for a part for the air compressor, and it got "lost" a few times until she had to pay some "Fee" to get it found, lol,

Currently collecting parts for my turbo setup and forged motor. Gonna be wicked! Well sort of already is....
No doubt in my mind that you have been there. That is exactly how things are. But when you use "Balboa Express" for you parts delivery you always get your parts.

#50 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Tacoholic

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Quote:

This only happens to a foreigner lmao. People have shops out there building 1000+ hp Skyline GTRs and you can't get parts for an air compressor? The Caribbean in general has plenty of performance shops and people doing stuff right. Did any of you try visiting a hardware store lmao? We have those you know. Getting stuff shipped sucks because you need to wait for a container to get full, and the ship to sail. That and yes, the shipping industry out there is pretty bad with stuff "disappearing." We are nowhere near as behind as Cuba though, that's just offensive. Seriously, a lot has changed over there and it is far more advanced than the last time you went. Of course, if you stay in some broke little town it won't be the same, much like if you stayed in the ghetto in the US

QA1 First 100 club "Clone me out cah me nah poppy show"

Last edited by MatosTaco; 03-07-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota Tacoma Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode