Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

One of a kind 2001 S-Runner

14K views 45 replies 15 participants last post by  Stroked01SRunner 
#1 ·
Search Threads for Toms S Runner for history. Serious offers only. I'm asking $25,000 OBO. Contact me by my e-mail tomdombrowski@comcast.net. I live in Charleston, SC. MAJOR UPGRADES: Built engine, stroked to 3.8; 140AX Whipple supercharger; Custom built 150R transmission by Marlin crawler; custom flywheel with Tilton twin 7.5" carbon clutch; 14" Wilwood disc brakes on front; Volk T-37's: 8.5 X 18" Front, 10.5 X 18" on rear; custom fiberglass cowl hood; Caltrax traction bars, limited slip differential; Corbeau seats; dyno'ed at 370 RWHP and 400 Ft Lbs torque. Many other details and paperwork on build go with truck.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Holy ****! Its alive and for sale. Can only hope a custom taco member gets this. Amazing and I have dreamed of this in my hands many times. Good luck!!

Sam

#4 ·
#6 ·
I have to put in some here.

I was able to get together with Tom a few months ago in Charleston for a "Cars and coffee" meet he told me about while I was there, and MAN....when he pulled into the parking lot (already filled with quite a few high end cars....Cobras, Farraris, etc...) EVERYONE migrated to this truck and stood in front of it waiting for the hood to come up. Talk about an attention getter! The reaction to it was really something.

I would have to say it is well worth the price considering the engineering that has been done and done right. One of the top SRunners ever built.

Good luck Tom, and I'm looking for your Barracuda ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.