Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

which setup would be better?

774 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Justin 
#1 ·
hey..right now i have a 3/4 drop by doing the b/j flip and want to go 5/6
my first choice was to go w/ 2 inch drop coils from chassis tech, KYB gas adjust shocks all around, and remove the middle leaf on the back and put a 3 inch block in place..
my second choice was to go with chassis tech 2" drop lower control arms in the front, KYB gas adjust shocks all around, remove middle leaf and 3 inch block

if i go with my first choice, i'm pretty sure i wont be able to get it back into perfect alignment cuz i dont have the upper control arms..if i use the chassis tech lower arm, would it be better?? thanx for the help guys

#6 ·
Man - I love that front bumper - where di ya get it? Looks like maybe a JBM or FBI one ... I would love to pimp that on may daily driver!!!

let us know whats up! Your truck is sik bro! Especially for non-adjustable, it is low!

justin

#8 ·
damn u had me siked ... lol ... I was so excited to see someone that low of a non adjustable setup .. its been a while since i seen a really hammered mini get stuck on a speedbump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.