Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Camburg Upper Control arms with a pair of control arms

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  matt86 
#1 ·
If I got this lift would it just level my 07 Prerunner Tacoma or would it make the front sit higher than the rear? I have the suspension TSB done if that matters. Thanks

#3 · (Edited)
Oh crap i'm sorry... I was in a hurry... I meant the camburg upper control arms with the camburg coilovers. I want to level my truck and saw this combo on wheelersoffroad.com. Anyone have any better/cheap ways to level? Also, how do the Bilstein 5100's lift the truck if they are just struts?

#6 ·
Thanks for the info guys.... As far as my final choice I think I'm going with the Bilstein 5100's all the way around raised to 1.75 in the front to level the truck out. I don't think 1500 bucks of suspension work is necessary for the lightweight stuff I do :headbang:

#7 · (Edited)
Take a look at the pics in this thread ( http://www.customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108246 )

Mine is the red one, and I am happy with the little lift from the 5100's. I have mine set at 1.75, and would recommend putting them at 2.5....since the front is still about 1/2 to 3/4 inch lower than the rear. I am leaving them at 1.75 for ride comfort off road and to go easy on my cv's more than anything. Since you don't have those pesky CV joints up front with the prerunner....2.5!

Bilstein's are definately the best bang for the buck.....

(best price I found was through downsouthmotorsports at their ebay store. $270 w/ free shipping for all 4 billies)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.