Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Built 4l60e for 2rz package

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  silverturbo 
#1 ·
I have built 4l60e ,up graded with all new clutch and sonex drum kit that bolts to the drum ,Shift kit up grade,Derale cooler with 10 inch fan and inline thermostat,Outlaw shifter with reverse and neutral switchs installed on shifter.Firewall mount polished dip stick braided hose and all hoses and fittings for cooler.TCI Ez-tcu controller and new speed senser 2800.00 firm,doesnt include shipping cost to be clear.Have aluminum flex plate with 3600 lock-up stall that will need to be rebuilt due to the drum braking.Have aluminum adapter plate to mount up transmission to motor.500.00

#4 ·
Put the trans back in truck and turned up boost on dyno and lock-up disk let go at 463Tq to the wheels @ 3800 rpm.So the transmission needs to be rebuildt
It has been slipping the whole time. Circle D and Yank said that it needs a twin disk converter to handle lock-up at wot.I am going to sell all minus adaptor plate for 1500.00.My loss your gain

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.