Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

2RZ Complete-ish Turbo kit

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  DownAnother1 
#1 ·
2RZ Turbo Kit for sale. Comes with everything from the full 3" stainless steel exhaust, to the oil feed lines. This kit will work with you're stock A/C lines and throttle cable. Ive had this kit in my 2004 tacoma (daily driver) for almost a year now, put about 10k miles on , and loved every bit of it. However i will be selling the truck shortly so the Turbo has to go. this it will save you DAYS of welding / labor. could be installed in a weekend. Includes "almost" all the hardware necessary.

Parts:
Garrett GT3271 dual scroll turbo (with headshield)
URD MAP 3 & plug n play wiring harness
LC-1 Wideband, digital red
AEM Boost gauge, digital red
2 Gauge Pod, (matches interior very well)
Stainless steel dual wastegate exhaust manifold
Dual Tial water cooled Wastegates (full set of springs for each)
Tial Blow off Valve (re-circulating)
3" Stainless downpipe (uses factory mounts and has stock style O2 sensor bungs, also includes bung for Wideband)
3" Stainless Exhaust that exits before the rear tire (flow through magnaflow muffler, dummy Cat)
SpeedFreek forward facing intake
2" Intake Plumbing (all the way from the turbo through the intercooler and up to the Intake and requires no cutting) uses stock throttle cable
rather large Intercooler and mount.
Red Catch can with mount
Intake Tubing and filter made to use the stock MAF sensor.
Water cooling block for the wastegates, and Stainless steel water lines.
-4an Oil Feed line with fittings (uses stock oil pressure gauge port, includes Tee)
-10an Oil Drain Line (you will need to add a bung to your oil pan)
NGK Iridium spark pugs (2 steps colder)
-4an lines for water fed wastegates and Water manifolds to pull water from the stock heater lines.

if you want the exhaust and i need to ship the kit, i'm going to have to cut the exhaust in half as it is too long to ship

i will also throw in the extra aluminum intake tubing and clamps that i have. i bought two kits just in case so i got a few leftovers.

i'm looking to get $3000 for it. i'll ship it anywhere in the continental US for an extra $150 given me cutting the exhaust in two pieces. For now the kit stays as a kit. i have a lot on pictures on Photobucket Search Downanother1

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
That info is around on the site somewhere. but im not sure off the top of my head.
i know the piggyback will have to be re-wired but thats really not difficult. the only think i would be worried about is if the exhaust manifold has a different bolt pattern. that would be the biggest **** block. the FF intake bolt i believe is the same but it would be a good thing to check as well. but other than that. everything else should be good to go...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.