Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Complete 3rz turbo kit

11K views 57 replies 16 participants last post by  671taco 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a super reliable 3rz turbo kit made by KO racing, the kit can be purchased without the electronics as well. The turbo kit has about 5000 miles on it and is completely bolt on, the only thing needed is to weld a bung onto your oil pan or have KO racing do it, i am providing many extras included in the price.

Description:
-KO racing turbo kit (polished version)
-hks ssqv bov limited black edition (with both purple and gold inserts)
-Tial v band wastegate with 7 psi spring (newer compact version)
-1/2 inch flange turbo manifold
-Precision turbo 46 trim
-K&N filter, hoses, etc...please visit KO racing for a complete description

Additional accesories included:
-Smart O2 simulator (easy plug and play, works excelent)
-Turbine heat cover (keeps engine bay temps down)
-Polished oil catch can
-vaccum manifold (so your vac lines stay organized)
-two additional spectre mini filters
-extra exhaust wrap
-tons of additional black and red silicone hoses
-PLX afr gauge and module combo
-PLX boost gauge and module combo
-Pillar gauge pod

This kit has all the additional nuts, bolts, gaskets, etc. to complete the installation, including the extra accesories, many of which are still in the original box with the intructions.

Price: 2600.00 + shiping (entire turbo kit)

2300.00 + shiping (w/out the gauges, modules, and pillar pods)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
dude that sucks man If this had been here 2 weeks ago I would have jumped all over. I just spent way more than that and still dont have everything I need.

This should sell fast. good luck.

would that guage piller fit a 98 and are you willing to split any of this stuff.

#24 ·
Isn't the kit by itself $2300/2400ish new?

Can you list whats upgraded over the base kit and itemize it if you don't mind?
Kris's pulldown menu on the site wasn't working for me..
Right now on the KOracing website, Kris sells the kit for 2350.00 + shiping, the extra stuff you get with my kit are as follows:

-polished turbo finish (KOracing charges 80.00)
-polished downpipe, manifold, intake, and charge pipe finish (80.00)
-PLX wideband afr gauge with module and sensor (paid 280.00 from LCE)
-PLX boost gauge with module and silicone hose (paid 180.00 from LCE)
-Lotek gauge pod (paid 60.00)
-Turbine heat cover (paid 100.00)
-polished oil catchcan with hoses (paid 70.00)
-upgraded BOV to limited black edition HKS (10.00)
-extra BOV purple fin for different psshhhh sound (30.00)
-Smart O2 simulator (120.00)
-Many more extras such as extra silicone hoses, breather filters, exhaust wrap that just adds to the value.

The total for these extras paid seperate is over a 1000.00 dollars, not including taxes or shiping costs too. but i need the money for tuition so thats why im letting it go for way less.

#34 ·
Is the turbo oil cooled or oil AND water cooled? Installed pics? Will everything line up if used on a 2rz? Did KO offer any sort of warranty on anything they sold you? Kris is a bit slow on emails...
the turbo is oil cooled, the pics of it installed look identical to that of in the KORacing website, except instead of the breathers on the valve cover i have two hoses leading to a catchcan. Everything should line up on a 2rz motor but you can double check that with kris, and there are no warranties on the kit, but its like new condition with hardly any wear on the parts. When i get a chance ill post pics ofthe kit on my truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.