Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

DJM upper control arms

7K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  timmy0tool 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to buy the DJM upper control arms just by them selves?

i already have beefed tacos kit with the BJ flip, and just want the arms. DJM only sells everything in the kit with the arms, blocks, bushings, etc.

again, thanks for the info.

nick

#8 ·
#18 ·
just FYI........i got my DJM arms directly from Beefed as a replacement for his prototype camber plates he was attempting to develop. And i have to say i'm not impressed with them. The mounts aren't as wide as the shaft where it bolts to the suspension so there is a bit of gap between the ends of the bushings and the bolts. Mine also make a "thud" noise on the passenger side which i can only think is caused from the earlier statement. As far as alignment.......they are great. I'm at 5" in the front with BJ flip and 2" Belltech coils and have NO abnormal tire wear whatsoever.

I personally would go with custom built arms from a couple of the custom shops out there. Better quality for the money IMHO.

#22 ·
Cando , sadistic , airbagit , chopping block , DJM and a few other places ...
I modify stock arms , i use a K772 screw in balljoint and make the arm a little bit longer for the bagged guys and the trucks with a deep drop ...
View attachment 79257 View attachment 79258 View attachment 79259 View attachment 79260

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
those modified ones are hot! how much do you charge to modify them for people? do people just give you their specs and you drop to what ever they need?

#31 ·
sup guys count me in on those djm arms too! or if u guys are able to modify my existing arms im down with that too! I just need my camber fixed asap im goin thru tires a lot with no more shims on my stock arms therefore I ran out of camber adjustment! any one hit me up and let me know if u can get me a pair too and just let me know who to make the payment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.