Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

300 zx wheels

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  zmac87 
#1 ·
So I found a set of 300 zx wheels and tires for $100 today. Went picked em up. Little to my surprise the hub center is to small. So broke out dremel, 1 hour 6 beers and impact I got 2 on. Hopefully tmr get the other 2 put on. Gonna spend a lil more time on them. Any one else done this?

#2 ·
ive done this to a set of bbs's a little ago...took a few dremel bits and some time but it got done. Theres someone on here that had some 300zx wheels on his truck, looks pretty good. a quick search and i'm sure you can find some pics.....be patient and post some pics when you're done!

#4 ·
I think the TT versions would look good. I'm sure baout the non turbo. just to be sure, i would probably get them balanced again just because you removed material and it might not be even.

#7 ·
Yes I did took my time with a die grinder and a carbide cutter. Just for record a spray paint can is almost same diameter and works to let you know how much to take off with out having to keep from having to test mount a lot. Took probably 30 min a wheel. They balanced out fine and ride good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.