Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

URD has a long block

868 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RevHard6 
#1 ·
I saw a post saying URD now offers a long block. There is not very much info posted at the site about this. Some HP/TQ figures would be great. The pictures just show the heads and connecting rods. Is there a new meaning of the word long block? Do you guys think the URD injectors provide enough flow with a hopped up engine?

#2 ·

Here is one of our engines ready to install in a 4Runner. This one was set up for forced induction 9:1 compression ratio. Power is estimated at 450-500 HP. When the weather breaks we are going to get some 1/4 mile times and dyno runs on it.

These engines are going to be pretty much custom done for each owner depending on the application and what he wants out of it. They are built very strong and the one in the picture is running 15 PSI off of an intercooled procharger and a stand alone engine management system.

Gadget

www.GadgetOnline.com

#3 ·
So the $2500 deposit is just a starter? I thought this price was fairly reasonable considering a new long block is way more than that. Have you guys experimented with a lower compression motor that uses lowed heads without the procharger. By this i mean using the roots type blower.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.