Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

turbo tacoma 2rz questions??

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  lastresort 
#1 · (Edited)
hello i'm from Tampa, FL new on the forum . i have recently picked up a 1998 toyota tacoma 2rz single cab. i bought truck bone stock and have recently put rota d2's ball joint flip and 4inch blocks in the back.

i have done some searching on the forum before posting this so dont roast me lol.

I'm looking to turbo my taco very soon with in the next 2 months. what companies sell complete turbo setups other then "KO racing" and "lce". something that comes with turbo manifold, intercooler, piping ect.

im new to the tacoma world.i was always a honda guy and recently have lost interest in my old civic turbo build.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
hello i'm from Tampa, FL new on the forum . i have recently picked up a 1998 toyota tacoma 2rz single cab. i bought truck bone stock and have recently put rota d2's ball joint flip and 4inch blocks in the back.

i have done some searching on the forum before posting this so dont roast me lol.

I'm looking to turbo my taco very soon with in the next 2 months. what companies sell complete turbo setups other then "KO racing" and "lce". something that comes with turbo manifold, intercooler, piping ect.

im new to the tacoma world.i was always a honda guy and recently have lost interest in my old civic turbo build.
If you contact Luis at Paradise Racing, he can also set you up with all of that. However, if you still have the Civic parts, I would just buy a manifold and reuse the Civic's intercooler and such. Maybe not the turbo if it's too small for the truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.