Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1998 ecm pinouts

6K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  tcard 
#1 ·
need wiring diagram for 89661 04362

#2 ·
Let's see ... That ECM part number is for a 1998 5-lug 2RZ automatic.

Here (attached) is the 1998 2RZ engine control wiring diagram ...

Attachments

#4 ·
There should be differences between the 1997 and 1998 versions because of model year / era changes occurring between '97 and '98.

There may also be differences between manual and automatic transmission setups.

I don't have an ECM pinout diagram specific to a 1997 2RZ. Here (attached ) is the 1997 2RZ engine control wiring diagram.

Attachments

#6 ·
Here's the 1997 combination meter (cluster) wiring diagram. The oil pressure sensor is labeled "Oil Pressure SW(itch)".

Attachments

#8 ·
There's only one 1997 2RZ engine control wiring diagram (posted in #4 above).

If you're asking about the ECM pinout ... As stated above, I don't have any ECM pinout diagram for a 1997 4-cylinder.

Here (attached) is the ECM pinout illustration for a 1996 4-cylinder (in 2 parts). This is the closest thing I can offer.

I have no idea whether there are any differences between the 1996 and 1997 model years in terms of the 2RZ ECM pinouts. I don't know one way or the other. They should be largely the same, and for all I know they may be identical.

If you're asking about the internal wiring / circuitry of the ECM - nobody has that. There's no such thing.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.